What is Performance Box? An Overview

We’ve been getting so many questions as to what Performance Box is, how it actually works and what our plans are for the future. So, we’ve put together an overview with this presentation to make it easy for anyone to understand what we’re here to do, and how we’re gonna do it! What is Performance […]

Excel: Iso-Plus; the supplement you need to know about

What is Iso Plus? Iso Plus is an isotonic drink enriched with L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine, and vitamins C, B6 and B12. Isotonic supplements are extremely popular amongst competitive athletes with a study by Fraczek et al., (2016) showing that isotonic solutions had the highest prevalence of consistent use amongst a group of competitive athletes. The popularity […]

Fuel: Creatine and it’s Role in Sports Performance

What is creatine? Creatine monohydrate is one of the most popular and extensively studied supplements used by athletes due to its ability to increase intramuscular creatine concentrations, improve exercise performance and enhance adaptations to training (Kreider et al., 2017). 95% of the human body’s creatine stores are found within muscle while the remaining 5% exists […]